Monday, June 15, 2009

SUCCESS!!!

I know it's been a successful year for this reason: I got 10s on all of my exams! All meaning 6 different subjects and 10 meaning perfect scores! This means that I actually have learned a little Spanish this year. The school year is almost over, and I have taken my last exams. I still have a big project that I have to present in front of parents and students and my teacher Mr. Martín. It's a big part of my part of my grade, but I'm almost done. I'm sure that the next two weeks will go by fast.

Here are a couple of pictures of me at school. You'll see me and Mr. Martín and the Olmec head I made for a different project a couple of months ago.

1 comment:

Mark Montgomery said...

Theo, you might like to go back and read this post you wrote at the beginning of the year, just to remind yourself of your achievement.

http://ensenadaadventure.blogspot.com/2008/08/will-i-ever-learn-spanish.html

With love and admiration,

Dad