Monday, June 15, 2009


I know it's been a successful year for this reason: I got 10s on all of my exams! All meaning 6 different subjects and 10 meaning perfect scores! This means that I actually have learned a little Spanish this year. The school year is almost over, and I have taken my last exams. I still have a big project that I have to present in front of parents and students and my teacher Mr. Martín. It's a big part of my part of my grade, but I'm almost done. I'm sure that the next two weeks will go by fast.

Here are a couple of pictures of me at school. You'll see me and Mr. Martín and the Olmec head I made for a different project a couple of months ago.

1 comment:

Mark Montgomery said...

Theo, you might like to go back and read this post you wrote at the beginning of the year, just to remind yourself of your achievement.

With love and admiration,